The GF-Jib Arm was designed to function as a stable, solid jib specifically for heavier camera packages. It offers smooth, vibration free movements without the operator having to compromise the designed shot.
The front of the arm can be easily telescoped out and locked off at the required working length. This feature provides added flexibility when working on tight sets.
The counterweight end of the GF-Jib Arm is also telescopic and can be very comfortably hand cranked to the required length, ensuring perfect balance at any angle.
The GF-Jib′s pan and tilt “drag” can be adjusted to suit the individual operators preference. The drag levers are located on the left and right hand side of the pivot section as are the tilt brakes.
The camera head can be mounted in a number of positions, adapting easily to the camera operator′s needs on each different shot. A drop down tube as per the GF-Bangi or Combi-rig provides for even more mounting positions in a minimum amount of time.
Most of the Jib-Arm components are surface hardened, high grade aluminum, ensuring added protection and durability (Hart-Coat ®).
The GF-Jib Arm fits on a custom designed transport trolley which has proven itself in the field to be an ideal transport and storage solution.
- Reach – retracted: 139 cm / 4′ 6″
- Reach – extended: 188 cm / 6′ 1″
- Rear – retracted: 42 cm / 1′ 4″
- Rear – extended: 94 cm / 3′ 1″
- Lift range – retracted: 186 cm / 6′ 1″
- Lift range – extended: 256 cm / 8′ 4″
- Max Payload – retracted: 60 kg / 132 lbs
- Max Payload – extended: 40 kg / 88 lbs
- Jib mount required: Mitchell adapter
- (Euro-adapter available)
- Camera head mount required: Mitchell or Euro-adapter
- Weight of Jib: 42 kg / 92 lbs
- Max counterweight: 120 kg / 264 lbs (10 x 12kg)
- Tilt angle: 43°
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice