NEW Scorpio 38′
The NEW Scorpio 38’ is the natural evolution of the Scorpio 30’ + 7’. With 4 telescopic sections, this crane allows 70 kg as a maximum payload keeping a perfect rigidity in its maximum extension. The new Electronic Box has a removable touch-panel display giving the possibility to the crane operator to place it as per his convenience. This gives the operator full access, visual the control and parameters and not being disturbed by the counterweights movement for instance.
NEW Scorpio 38′
- Screen display of the arm range, vertical and horizontal angles, height to the optic axis in meters and feet, the speed and the stop damping.
- Arm stop damping adjustable and displayed on the screen.
- Tilt, Pan and Arm encoder reading for the Motion Capture jobs.
- Automatic compensator of the arc generated by the movement of the arm in both horizontal and vertical.
- Programmable limits on the telescopic movement of the arm.
- Movement Generator of the telescopic arm in relation to the horizontal or vertical movement.
- Programmable stop sequence.
- Capability of memorizing the telescopic movement of the arm.
- Smooth movement in both high and slow speed.
- Noise reduction system of the telescopic arm movement.
- Electronic lift for the telescopic column.
- Dynamic Counterweight System.
- Over-slung and under-slung capability.
- Tracking wheels: for standard 1m tracks.
- Adjustable width with articulated arms with lockable position for transportation. One of the new features, now also available for any Scorpio Crane, is the possibility of interfacing both Scorpio Crane and Scorpio Head. This allows features like:
- Back panning, the generator of trajectory and synchronization for the memory menus.
- Max. Length: 11.58 m / 38 ft
- Min Length: 2.24 m / 7 ft 4 in
- Back Length of the arm: 2.42 m / 7 ft 11 in
- Telescopic range: 9.32 m / 30 ft 7 in
- Max. Optical axis height: 12.19 m / 40 ft
- Telescopic column maximum extension: 0.48 m / 1 ft 7 in
- Loading capacity in under-slung position: 70 kg / 154 lb
- Loading capacity in over-slung position: 45 kg / 99 lb
- Required Power: AC 220 V / 16 A – 110 V / 16 A
- Output Power for the Remote Head: 30 V / 20 A
- Output Power for the monitor: 12 V / 3 A