The GF-Tele Jib was designed to address the demand for a lightweight, stable and variable length jib arm.
It carries camera packages up to 45kg / 99lbs and has the ability to change length via a hand crank system. The advantage here is a very fast resetting of the arm by telescoping in or out and then being locked off at the required working length.
It offers smooth, vibration free movements, without the operator having to compromise the designed shot and provides added flexibility when working on tight sets.
The counterweight end of the GF-Tele Jib is also telescopic and can be very comfortably hand cranked to the required length, ensuring perfect balance at any angle.
The GF-Tele Jib’s pan and tilt “drag” can be adjusted to suit the individual operator’s preference. The drag adjustment levers are located on the left and right hand side of the pivot section as are the pan and tilt brakes.
The camera mounting system at the front of the jib enables the camera to be mounted in a number of positions, easily adapting to the camera operator’s needs on each different shot.
A drop down tube as per the GF-Bangi or Combi-rig provides for even more mounting positions in a minimum amount of time.
The GF-Tele Jib’s components are surface hardened, high grade aluminum, ensuring added protection and durability (Hart-Coat ®).
- Reach – retracted: 103 cm / 3′ 5″
- Reach – extended: 156 cm / 5′ 1″
- Rear – retracted: 37 cm / 1′ 3″
- Rear – extended: 54 cm / 1′ 9″
- Max Payload – retracted: 45 kg / 99 lbs
- Max Payload – extended: 30 kg / 66 lbs
- Jib mount required: Mitchell or Euro-adapter
- Camera head mount required: Mitchell or Euro-adapter
- Weight of Jib: 25 kg / 55 lbs
- Max counterweight: 96 kg / 211 lbs (8 x 12kg)
- Tilt angle: 56°
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”24″ gal_title=”GF-Tele Jib”]